Ways to Give
How to Give
- Give online using our secure online giving form.
- Immediate cash gift: give online, by phone or mail (check, credit card, or wire transfer). Make checks out to "UC Santa Cruz Foundation," and be as specific as possible about what program you wish to support.
- Recurring cash gifts: you can establish a regular schedule of giving by credit card, bank transfer, or check.
- Mail: to mail a gift, please complete a gift form and send it to:
UC Santa Cruz Foundation
PO Box 44000
San Francisco, CA 94144-4787
(For gifts or pledges of more than $25,000, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Securities: stocks, bonds, and mutual funds can be assigned to the UC Santa Cruz Foundation.
- Faculty and staff options: Faculty and staff can make regular, scheduled contributions through payroll. They can also give through their retirement plan.
Giving to UC Santa Cruz as part of an estate plan integrates your philanthropic goals with long-term financial security. If you have already included UC Santa Cruz in your plans or would like to discuss opportunities, let us know.
Parents and Families
Parents of students are invited to extend their involvement in the life of the university by giving to the UCSC Parents Fund.
Those who give $1,000 or more annually to one of two discretionary funds–the UC Santa Cruz Fund or the Parents Fund–are recognized as Chancellor’s Associates. (831) 459-2902.
Endowments at UC Santa Cruz support lasting, transformative change. With endowments, UC Santa Cruz is cultivating a vibrant learning community—one that truly supports the students and faculty of today and tomorrow.
By establishing a monthly donation, you not only allow students the valuable assets they need, but also cut down on administrative costs.